Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Charm and Beauty's New Jewelry Display



Charm and Beauty Jewelry Display - featuring Paparazzi Jewelry

Charm and Beauty Jewelry Display




A few weeks ago I told you I decided to start a company "Charm and Beauty Jewelry". I am still really excited about that new journey. I did a lot of research on how I was going to display my jewelry and accessories at shows and events. I found tons of great pictures and a few tutorials of some traveling jewelry displays. So I decided to create my own (with the help of my brother of course).
Total cost of materials including paint was only around $20.00 most all items were purchased at my local Home Depot.



Started off with two frames (24x30 approx)

Add a little black spray paint



Nailed and glued pegboard to fit on the back





piano hinge perfect fit!
Front lock























Painted the pegboard and an Oatmeal canister



 

This was a lot of work but definitely worth it I think. 




Notice the Oatmeal Canister?? :)





To book your party, find out more about Charm and Beauty Jewelry or to even start your own business contact me @ angelajohnston78@gmail.com, check us out on fb and go to www.charmandbeautyjewelry.com.


(credit from www.ideasofahousewife.com)










No comments:

Post a Comment